We work out of local CPA offices in most communities in Canada and co-ordinate nationally from our head office in Ontario, so we can move quickly, knowledgeably, and flexibly.
If you don’t see below the service you need, ask for it: Call or email 1-844-252-0524 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do:
- Business planning and forecasting: We help clients make the case for credit.
- Covenant coaching: Many good operators don’t have enough financial literacy to keep onside of financial covenants. We help clients understand this challenge and build reporting practices that drive their business in a safe direction.
- Asset improvement: We clean up the receivables and speed up billings and collections, as well as organizing inventory, giving you more eligible collateral.
- Planning and implementing shareholder/investor security arrangements: You invest in a business and want to reduce your risk of loss.
- Timely financial statements and tax compliance: We act as external accountants to clients in all industries. We get the job done on time, or earlier. Interims or annuals, ready today.
- Reporting requirements: Some clients must complete statutory, regulatory, and investor reporting requirements in order to stay onside with your lending agreement. We ensure they report fully and on time.
- New system implementation and training: We have led many clients and their staff through upgrades, changes, and conversions to and from SAP, all QuickBooks and Sage products, Netsuite, Dynamics, and several other systems. We earn no commission from any system vendor, so have no interest in leading you astray.
- Your source for help with: Estates and trusts, cross-border and transfer pricing transactions and reporting, amalgamations, specialized industries.
- Cross selling: We find opportunities in many operations for business acquisitions or divestitures. We look deep and find hidden non-bank financing, like equipment leasing or mortgages, foreign exchange and investments.
- Due diligence: When a client is about to make a strategic business decision, an independent, clear-headed second opinion can save them from disaster. Examples: Market entry strategies, new products or services, sales/profit turnarounds, competitor and key customer analysis, deal strategy and structure.
- Growth strategies: Going public or private investors? We help find the best path and advisors. Then we create the necessary financial projections and reporting systems.
- Credit exits: When a client begins to fail, early intervention can prevent bank loss.
1-844-252-0524 | email@example.com