We work out of local CPA offices in most communities in Canada and co-ordinate nationally from our head office in Ontario, so we can move quickly, knowledgeably, and flexibly.
If you don’t see below the service you need, ask for it: Call or email 1-844-252-0524 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do:
- Business planning and forecasting: We help clients make the case for credit.
- Covenant coaching: Many good operators don’t have enough financial literacy to keep onside of financial covenants. We help clients understand this challenge and build reporting practices that drive their business in a safe direction.
- Asset improvement: We clean up the receivables and speed up billings and collections, as well as organizing inventory, giving you more eligible collateral.
- Timely financial statements and tax compliance: We act as external accountants to clients in all industries. We get the job done on time, or earlier. Interims or annuals, ready today.
- Reporting requirements: Some clients must complete statutory, regulatory, and investor reporting requirements in order to stay onside with your lending agreement. We ensure they report fully and on time.
- Cross selling: We find opportunities in many operations for business acquisitions or divestitures. We look deep and find hidden non-bank financing, like equipment leasing or mortgages, foreign exchange and investments.
- Due diligence: When a client is about to make a strategic business decision, an independent, clear-headed second opinion can save them from disaster. Examples: Market entry strategies, new products or services, sales/profit turnarounds, competitor and key customer analysis, deal strategy and structure.
- Growth strategies: Going public or private investors? We help find the best path and advisors. Then we create the necessary financial projections and reporting systems.
- Credit exits: When a client begins to fail, early intervention can prevent bank loss.
1-844-252-0524 | email@example.com