Helping one driver with one truck
A good chunk of my business is financing new or used equipment for owner-operators or for employee drivers who then become owner-operators.
Because an owner-operator must put 10% down, it’s easiest to acquire used (less expensive) equipment. But many prefer new equipment because they can’t afford repair downtime. Some get help with the down payment from their carrier.
If an employer wants an employee driver to become an owner-operator, I arrange an equipment purchase from the employer, plus a lease to the new owner-operator. I can provide a group sign-up party for companies who have many drivers acquiring their own trucks.
To get to the lowest possible monthly payment for any owner-operator, what I need is:
- a completed application form,
- the driver’s/owner-operator’s tax filings for the last 2 years, and
- a description and price for the equipment.
If there is bruised credit involved, I still get the deal done, but the monthly payments will be a little higher.
If you missed the summary of the trucking deals I closed in the past little while, it’s here:
I also finance heavy equipment, office machines, software, and almost anything a business needs that will last longer than 12 months.
To reduce your cash costs for equipment or else finally get the modern version of invoice financing, give me a toll-free call at 1-844-252-0524 or email me at email@example.com.
I once broke down on a back-country road and couldn’t get a mobile signal. I walked to the only house in sight, a worn-out farmhouse with a small animal pen in the front yard.
As I walked up to the house, I saw that the pen held a large pig with only three legs. For the fourth leg it had – and I could barely believe it myself – a wooden post strapped on.
Before I reached the door, a man greeted me from nearby, so I told him my story and asked to use his phone. He agreed . But before I went in, I had to ask him, “Why does that pig have only three legs?”
He answered me, “That sure is one wonderful pig!”
I said, “I don’t understand.”
He said, “One night I was asleep and so was my wife and the small children, and the pig started a hollering and a screaming and woke us all up. And it was then I smelled the smoke from a kitchen fire and ran to put it out before we was all killed. That sure is one wonderful pig!”
“But why does it have only three legs?”
“Well, once when I was under a machine and the jack slipped, breaking my bones, that pig laid hold of my arm with his mouth and dragged me out from under the weight. That sure is one wonderful pig!”
“Yes, sir, I can see that your pig truly is wonderful and a lifesaver, but what happened to his leg?”
So finally he told me, “Well, you see, sir, a pig as wonderful as that, you don’t eat him all at once!”
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and have a great weekend.
Contact: Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or phone toll-free 1-844-252-0524.
“Who is this guy?” See my LinkedIn Profile (and ask me to connect!):
And please don’t forget…
If your trucks don’t fit inside a bank…
I’ll get you the cash you need.
And here’s how:
- Fuel discount cards, controlled and monitored by you, that can be used for many other expenses, too
- Flexible financing from 1 truck to 200 trucks – leasing from 4.5% for up to 6 years with no personal guarantee
- Cash before delivery option: 50% in cash, if you need it, when you pick up a load. Just send us a photo/scan/fax of the bill of lading
- 95% cash advance available on most invoices
- Same-day cash advances
- No original documents needed: we accept photos, faxes, scans
- You decide how to spend your money
- No worries about your credit history
- No bank “covenants” (financial performance targets)
- No “customer concentration” limits
- Lowest fees: 2.99% Flat Fee, or a Line of Credit based on the prime rate
- No cost to apply, and no obligation to accept our offer
- Your customers have up to 90 days to pay
- Access your account online 24/7 or by phone/email/fax with your personal account manager
- Access to unlimited money: Grow as quickly as you can!
- Quick approvals and our simple form is easy to complete